Achieve International Pvt. Ltd. mainly uses ex-army men and Gurkhas for the security personnel and other labor are sent from various other walks of life. We also provide general staff for caretakers, nurses, agricultural workers, accountants, bookkeeping, catering, IT related personnel, housekeeping etc.
Amongst the myriad of manpower companies in Nepal, Achieve International Pvt. Ltd. stand out as a leading ,highly professional and service oriented company. Extremely up-to-date and in touch with the advancing technologies, we maintain our networking with partner companies worldwide through the means of e-technologies and conventional communication means as well. Our directors are always in “reachable” status and attention is given to all clients 24/7/365.
Reliability is our main strength and our base clientele is a good list of “returnees”, which goes to prove our high standards of service and attention that we meet out to our projects. Our clients’ projects are our own and this is the main guideline that we affix to each and every one of our projects. We encourage Nepali applicants to post their resume for opportunities to work abroad and prospective employers to send us their requirement or post their available jobs. Achieve International Pvt. Ltd. assist you in sourcing out the perfect candidates for you.
Detailed Process of Recruitment Process includes:
- Pre – Approval: The Pre- Approval demands form Department of Foreign Employment is received once the 5 demand drafts.
- Advertisement: The advertisement of the demands from Foreign Company will be placed in National Daily Newspaper as per requirement of the company.
- Pre –Screening of candidates: All the candidates are pre –screened by the recruitment agencies in Nepal, prior to final interview by the company and short –listed will make it to final process.
- Interview By Employer Representative: Interview may be via Skype.
- Medical Test : The final selected candidates are referred for Medical Test in order to check medical fit.
- Orientation of the Selected Candidates: The medically fit candidates will have to take 12 hours’ orientation class organized by recruitment agencies.
- Visa Endorsed: As the candidates have successfully cleared from orientation class, the visa endorsement process will take place. For some countries visa is stamped and for other countries Paper visa is sent.
- Final Approval: Final Approval is provided again by the Department of Foreign Affairs prior to the deployment of candidates.
- Preparation for Deployment: Finally, the candidates will be departed to respective companies.